Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Black nails

Usually I'm more comfortable with white, grey and brown nail polish. Every time I decide to buy a nail polish I go to the boutique to get a different color, something new, something interesting and go home with a white, grey or brown nail polish. I have no idea why I am doing this but this is what happens usually. I don't like pink/pinkish at all, red is too much for an every day nail polish but there still are like 50 shades besides these.

Today I proudly telling you that I've found something I like and it's not white, it's not brown, it's not even grey. It is black, mat black. I just love it. I brought you guys some pictures to give you an idea.



I love them both.

1 comment:

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous - loving the black on black ones; looks so edgy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...